Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Buffalo

There is so much to say and share with everyone, and so little time to do it. I will try to leave a few vignets to reduce the backlog of stories.
Yesterday, I had the chance to have buffalo curd for breakfast. I'm not sure of what it really was, but it is made from the milk of the local buffalo, kind of a water buffalo. It was somewhat yogurty, and with a little honey, was actually quite good. Although I had a healthy suspicion of it, I nevertheless tried a hefty dose. I thought that if it was to make me sick, it might as well make me real sick. I survived, and there were no untoward effects.
I have been working is setting up the operating room. Here they call it by its British term, the Operating Theater. It sure makes it sound elegant. It is actually quite nice, and will be a big asset to the community.

No comments:

Post a Comment